Monday, November 23, 2009

Future Love

I know I cannot satisfy you completely
However, I know I can offer you nurturing repeatedly
On a level profound
With all the trust, care, compassion I have found
That has become a part of me
As I see
The daily hurt and the struggle and the lows
I know the value of good loving in high dose
I will stand by you
Offer a companionship that is true
And uplift your heart to a new height
Allow you to love in eternal light
And though I have not met you yet
I am forever living in a life of revelation
To reach new levels of elevation
In spirit, adventure, and love’s survival
Bettering my existence for your arrival
I know I will meet you someday
And until that one day
I will dream of and imagine your existence
And what you are writing in your own book of love’s persistence
11.7.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment