Sunday, June 5, 2011

4 Deborah


Written for an elderly lady I met at the Westlake tunnel bus station in Seattle. 


4 Deborah
I don’t ask for much of this world
I don’t need the limelight
I just wanna be there when the time’s right
Cuz, when I looked deep into your face smiling
Your eyes revealed your Soul Painfully crying
You laugh and joke and pretend your care-free
But the tone of your voice says your not
Where you wanna Be.
People they’ve laughed at you, mocked you, pointed their fingers
Behind your back
They left you on your knees to their ceaseless attack
You without “nothing”, homeless
But in their self-righteousness they could careless
I can hear the tear in your eye
I can feel the peal of the lie
I see the cryout blotted out to their earpiece
Ears Shut, No Peace
But,
I Am God
I can Hear you I am Here so cast aside the Fear
I am Real I Will Deal a Deal Eternal Elevation of Revelation Your Soul will Feel
No more “Nobody’s There” cuz I will Bless you with
Every bit of Food, Every Breath of Air
I will walk with you, Talk with You, Live in You,
Regardless of the Situation, In our Relation, Elevation
Romans 8 1&2, I will Love you Unconditionally, No Condemnation!
So Look no Further
Your Homeless No longer
Cuz in you is where I will Dwell
& you in Me-We r One so Just See
Life More Abundantly
Now I don’t need to look in your face
To discern because by Faith and Not by Sight, Heart to Heart,
I know You feel my Warm Embrace
With you I weep just so together in the morning we Reap
That sweet…Rejoice, Hopeful, Patient, Persistent
Romans 12:12, & The Book of Life is no longer on the shelf
Deborah, Stand Tall, Remember the Rise from the Fall
This a new season, Love and Walk Hard with New Reason
Thru Every Season Talk with me Everyday
             I’ll Listen & I’ll Make the way
So Let’s Be on Our Way
Amen.

6.4.11 –by Mike Fujimoto

2 comments:

  1. I love this my dude! '

    I am Real I Will Deal a Deal Eternal Elevation of Revelation Your Soul will Feel
    No more “Nobody’s There” cuz I will Bless you with
    Every bit of Food, Every Breath of Air
    I will walk with you, Talk with You, Live in You,
    Regardless of the Situation, In our Relation, Elevation...

    keep coming with it fam, love you bruddah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bruh! Mos Def, you as well.

    ReplyDelete