Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lampstand (Matthew 5:14-16)


LAMPSTAND
I'm tired, I'm tired, I'm tired,
says he who's up next slated to perform
I don't wanna do this, Lord, it's the same ol' nothin new,
Feels like I'm just here putting on the act and Fakin' the Funk
My cups run empty, wells run dry, No progress, it's like I'm stuck in this place, this ship anchor just sunk
Lord, you know my circumstances,
workin Day N Night, feeding my heart just off these scraps to get by
I guess i'll show them a lil something. I'll try...But where's the inspiration I once had, so in this frustration I ask why?
Used to see, but now weary eyes shut, uneasy to be me, The book says preach the Gospel, Be blessed to bless others with the gift of spoken word and do something new, build up the people, O apostle
Yeah, I go to church every Sunday, but only when my schedule intersects with your way,
Yeah, Lightly clappin my hands, stompin my feet, singing the same 'ol church songs & hymns, but just can't remember when I got my last breakthrough from Him
Mechanistic lifestyle Trial after trial, weighting me down after each tick, tick of denial to go back to a place of worship.
last time I did my secretary says currently not on file
I'm tryna speak the words to encourage my brothers and sisters but I find no weight in thin air
Putting up my hands to beat the wind but only getting swept off my feet no target there
I'm runnin with my feet but the rest of my body not functioning, cuz my Heart don't care.
Only option left let's go back to square one, reset the balance, the scale set back to tare
And takin him to Matthew 5:14 thru 16 Jesus says, LAMPSTAND, I'ma take you there
You, being the vessel, the LAMPSTAND but u can't stand without the firm weight planted in at the rock of its foundation
Understand that you gotta stand firm fighting on your own two feet, O soldier, for the Good fight for Revelation of God His Famedation
Shine the light so that your people would know where to run to in this good race
Run the race to achieve first place, and Get this information thru comprehension, with revelation, the activation to manifestation, so not be Lukewarm stuck behind in second place of consellation
Truth is, I know what it's like to be you & MORE
BEAT DOWN BY MY ENEMIES, CRIED IN LOVE FOR THEM IN JERUSALEM THOUGH THEY WERE BOUT TO COMMIT AGAINST ME ONE OF THE GREATEST FELONIES
STEP AFTER STEP TAKING UP THAT CROSS, GOD PROVIDED ALL THE STRENGTH TO NOT BE IN LACK
So with tears I tell you, Keep walkin’ cuz Victory's in the crucifixion of the flesh
Even though you're gasping for dear Life, Run & I will say son, you did well on this test
Run for your Dear Life, Child of God, 4 the upward Prize and Like catching the last train gasping, you'd say it's better to have run than not to have made it
I CAME SO THAT YOU MAY STAND
STAND AND RIZE UP AS MY RIGHT HAND MAN
SHINE WITH MY DIVINITY TEACHING ALL ABOUT THE HOLY TRINITY
I plead to you don't stand for nothing, cuz you'll fall for anything
So REDIRECT the focus and Seek first the Kingdom and His Righteousness and you will gain everything you ever needed I mean Look, He said it
And you gotta shine, NOW is ALWAYS the right time
Sanctify, Bless, Convict, Deliver, Resuscitate Dear Life back Up & illuminate through each rhyme, making use of the precious God-given time
Despite your circumstances weighing you down, remember it's the CROSS daily you take up, Uplifting you and them through each town
And I ask, "You were running so well in the race, what made you slip?"
But I say to you, NOW hold fast to this Word of Life, always the Best Tip
LAMPSTAND, open the eye gate of your Heart, what was once dark, Now made Light to be the Guidance in the Night
LAMPSTAND, cuz now what you see is what you be, Shine bright to the extremities, Christ being the Perfect Remedy, So for the living Word equip and be ready, Labor not in vain, even after great affliction and pain, In love nothing can separate us, Just Trust! Me...I will guide as I am the lamp to your feet, the Light to your path
It's simple, I paid it all, so keep the change It's no Riddle, Just get the Math
& understand I see you night after night with tears in your eyes, Press On
I feel the pain everytime you lose another, Fight On
I know the confusion of your present circumstances But you gotta Live on
And for Christ Sake, I say, speak the Word of Life, Disciple nations, Their lives' at stake!
They won't see you in the valley of self-pity, it's not where you belong O Child of God, Be a LAMPSTAND in the City
Lift up thy voice like a trumpet, & spare not, Cry Aloud
I speak to remind you the difference between True Love and Blind Religion is that I am at the center, not man made incision of division
Like planets revolving around the sun, Through Him, All things line into place, YOUR LIFE gravitates around the Greatest Power into check Mate to Christ, me, my Father's only begotten Son
SO RIZE up like Moses to this Mountain Top
Receive and Manifest the Great Commandments that you may be the LAMPSTAND, standing with uprightness, once dark but now Light, an Awesome Reflection of His Life & Righteousness
I say Love God with ALL your heart, soul & mind, & Reciprocate His Love back at your Neighbor, So God's Love, through your Light, he and she may find
Get to the Nitty Gritty, Change this city, Disciple and Change this nation, this generation, This the Revelation We are the Lampstand Rize up & shine Go Higher past your fear of Heights, we're bout to reach more, previously unseen, but now visible in Eagle-Eye at this new Elevation
God says your DONE with staying hidden in the trenches, helplessly taking in the hits, while just warming up the pew benches, Child of mine, Rize up and on the Frontline Be my LAMPSTAND, Let Your Light Shine

No comments:

Post a Comment