Sunday, December 20, 2009

Waddup y'all,
I was contemplating for some time whether I should put this poem up or not. Thinking, would people just label me weak? Call me "MR. SENSITIVE?!?!"
hahaa.. well that don't matter 2 me. I'ma just be real.


So on a reeaaaal deep note..

Alone Time

No one has ever seen what exists deep down in my soul
One cannot fathom the feelings of loneliness that make my thoughts dull
Feelings of hurt and being outcast mark my days daily
Causing an eternal cry for help, “Please Save Me”
There are certain things that I just cannot tell
Fear of rejection and separation I can foretell
I’d hate for you to see me so weak
So I lock myself in my place of solitude
And from time to time I weep
Tears of confusion and abandon permeate so deep
I wonder if I can ever escape out of this prison of confinement
And let go of these feelings of eternal lament
Constantly I yearn for somebody
To just hear me out
But for now it is just me
And no one else

11.22.2009

*AFTERNOTE! ...9.10.2010
CHECK IT OUT. FOUND GOD THE NITE OF NOVEMBER 27. 2009 @ SLAUGHTERHOUSE MINISTRIES. SAVED DURING WINTER BREAK. BAPTIZED 7.11.10. STRENGTHENING MY WALK NOW WITH EVERY STEP AS I REALIZE IT'S HIM UP ABOVE I NEED 2 BE WITH. SO THIS POEM I WROTE BACK IN NOVEMBER LAST YEAR WAS BEFORE I GOT SAVED. & SO I HAD NO ONE 2 REALLY LEAN ON B4 THAT TIME TO HEAR ME OUT FOREAL. SINCE I GOT SAVED, I'VE BEEN POURING OUT TO HIM EVER SINCE. TALKING BOUT MY STRUGGLES MY PAINS LOWS, ...TRIUMPHS, HIGHS AND BUILDING THAT RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. I'VE BEEN ABLE 2 COME FORTH THRU TESTIMONY AND EXPUNGE THAT SPIRIT OF FEAR FROM WITHIN 2 A SPIRIT OF LOVE. & GOD LOVES ME FOR WHO I AM FOREAL. NOW THAT I'M FELLOWSHIPIN WITH GOD AND HAVE A CHURCH HOME AND A FAMILY IN THAT, I AM WALKING IN A NEW PURPOSE. I HAVE FAITH IN HIM HE IS ABLE- GOD CAN. HE SAVED ME TOOK ME FROM BEING LOST 2 HAVING A PURPOSE..TRUE INTENT OF HEART. & EVEN AS I FACE NEWER, AND UPDATED STRUGGLES AND DEVILS IN MY LIFE I KNO I CAN ALWAYS LOOK TO JESUS AS MY SAVIOR SO CHRIST UP! I WANT TO SPREAD THE NEWS ABOUT HIM. DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL ME SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT HIM. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment